Sleep is not just important its a precious commodity in our home. As a mother of 4 children, with extremely sensitive skin, comfort can be a challenge. We recently had the opportunity to review Bed Gear BG-X Pump 0.1 Performance Pillow, 6.0 Ver-Tex Temperature regulating performance Matter Protector and the twin size DRI-TEC Performance Sheet Set.
Our daughter absolutely loves the BG-X Pillow, she actually carries it around to snuggle with. I love the ease of washing the cover, kept its shape perfectly. To choose the right pillow for your child please check size chart at www.bedgear.com
Bed Gear Technology
Bed Gear pillows feature cutting-edge fabric technology similar to what is used in leading athletic sportswear brands. Their technology includes the following:
· Moisture and heat wicking Dri-Tec® fabric surface (their highest growth product and reduces tossing and turning)
· REACT™ ergo molding memory foam solid core for neck and spinal support.
· BOOST™ foam crown layer ensuring weightless pressure relief that won’t bottom out, creating the perfect pillow for soft support.
· AIR-X ® technology that keeps air flowing, moving heat away from your head neck and shoulders while maintaining ambient temperatures in the pillow core. Reduces “pillow flipping” so you sleep more restful.
· Ver-Tex® revolutionary fiber provides unparalleled climate control- it is cool to the touch.
While our son who often suffers from eczema flares, really felt a difference with the combined performance of both the Ver-Tex Mattress Protector and DRI-TEC Sheet Set. This Cool and Dry feel left him much more comfortable and slept longer. He was very happy to wake up and not have the sheets stuck to him!
You can find more sizes and products at www.bedgear.com & Please check back here soon for Giveaway.
*Product supplied for review purposes only, no compensation received. All opinions are my own.