If you’re looking to visit the “BIG GUY” but don’t want to take a trip to the North Pole, you’re in luck; from now until Christmas, and at some places even longer, you can find him right here at home on Long Island!
So GO, GO, GO say “HO, HO, HO”– to our favorite man with the winter tan…tell him we say HI!!
WHERE TO FIND SANTA ON LONG ISLAND:
- Atlantic Nursery (Freeport, Dec 20th, 21st 11am-3p)
- Bayville Winter Wonderland (Bayville, through 1/1)
- Broadway Mall (Hicksville, though 12/25)
- Dart’s Tree Farm (Southhold, weekends, 12-4pm)
- Dees’ Nursery & Florist (Oceanside, weekends til 12/24)
- Green Acres Mall (Valley Stream, through, 12/24)
- Hicks Nurseries (Westbury, through 12/23)
- Roosevelt Field Mall (Garden City, through 12/24)
- Shamrock Christmas Tree Farm (Mattituck, weekends, 12-5pm)
- South Shore Mall (Bayshore, through 12/24)
- Sunrise Mall (Massapequa, through 12/24)
- Smith Haven Mall (Lake Grove, through 12/24)
- Walt Whitman (Huntington Station, through 12/24)
- White Post Farms (Melville – weekends)
And don’t forget, share your Santa pictures with us too: On Facebook OR on Twitter using #LongIslandSanta!
Photo credit: Wikipedia