So you want to go out to dinner as a family, but you’re just not sure where to go? Well, we can help!
The Long Island Mama writers, all of whom are local moms, are sharing some of our favorite Long Island restaurants, (places in both Nassau & Suffolk) where we bring our own kids!
- Skipper’s Pub, 34 Main Street, Northport
- Pizzaiola,1162 Deer Park Ave, North Babylon
- NY Panini!, 9 Wall Street, Huntington
- Yuzu Japanese Restaurant, 301 East Meadow Ave., East Meadow
- Singleton’s Salsa Shack, Ocean Parkway, Tobay Beach, Wantagh
- Piccolo Ristorante, 2770 Sunrise Highway, Bellmore
Candlelight Diner Restaurant, 56 Veterans’ Memorial Highway, Commack
- Three Bambino’s Pizzeria, 385-6 Veterans Memorial Highway, Smithtown
- Izumi Sushi & Hibachi, 6550 Jericho Turnpike, Commack
- Mediterranean Snack Bar, 360 New York Ave, Huntington
- Bobby’s Burger Palace, 355 Smithhaven Mall, Lake Grove OR 630 Old Country Road, Garden City
- Funchos Fajita Grill, 1156 W Main St, Riverhead
- Bagel Basket Cafe, 639 Commack Rd, Commack
- Smokaburger, 380 Larkfield Road, East Northport
- Branchinellis, 555 Rte 111, Hauppauge OR 125 Miller Place Rd, Miller Place
- Lia’s Pizzaria, 2332 Hempstead Tpke., East Meadow
- Olympic Diner, 536 Deer Park Ave, Deer Park
- Venus Greek Restaurant, 828 Fort Salonga Road, Northport
AND we want to hear from you! Where are YOUR favorite places to go with your family?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org — Twitter: @L_I_Mamas – Facebook: Long Island Mamas Network
By: Rachel Minkowsky, Shannon Ofsharick, Janet Brandsema, Olivia Howell, Tara Arichabala, & Kim Como
Photo credit: www.foodlve.com