From finding new local classes and schools to learning about the best innovative products and retail stores, parents will receive an exclusive look at all of the newest resources available. The Fall Mamas Expo focuses on the elementary set and above. Bring along children ages 4 and up for a great day at the Museum.
In addition to gaining insider access to more than 40 vendors in the Museum’s Education Center, attendees will be able to hear experts speak, experience special screenings of family-friendly films in the Museum’s stunning theater, and explore its exhibitions.
Families can expect:
• Special preview screening, to be announced
• Screenings of Charlie Chaplin’s The Kid
• Tours of Behind the Screen, the Museum’s interactive core exhibition about how movies and television shows are created
• Hands-on creative fun in the drop-in Moving Image Studio
• Continuous screenings of Muppet Show episodes
Saturday and Sunday, September 22-23, 2012 from 10 am – 4 pm
Museum of the Moving Image
36-01 35th Avenue
Astoria, NY 11106
Note: The Mamas Expo is free with the paid museum admission at the Museum of the Moving Image.
Additional details to be announced – stay tuned!