St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is hosting its first Give thanks. Walk on Long Island to raise funds for the patients at St. Jude who are suffering from cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
On Saturday, November 17, St. Jude supporters in the Long Island community and in 90 cities nationwide will participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. Though November may sound far away, it’s really only in just a few months so that’s why sign ups are taking place now. Registration for this family-friendly St. Jude 5K walk event is free and all participants. Register today to participate and start fundraising.
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- St. Jude speeds its research discoveries directly from its labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.
Volunteer and Sponsorship opportunities – The St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. team is committed to developing an individualized opportunity that fits an individual’s interest level, such as:
- Sponsorship opportunities to convey brand messaging to a desirable target audience
- Committee roles to create an opportunity to showcase your generous volunteer spirit
- Team Captain roles to help motivate family, friends and colleagues to participate in this year’s walk
By Maria Adcock